this picture is probably the most accurate portrayal of my life
Here, have a raptor with a wingspan of two metres and as much strength in its talons as a big dog has in it’s teeth flying in slow motion.
Holy crap…. that slow-mo footage is glorious!
|—||Jane Espenson (from interview with Advocate.com)|
being insecure is more accepted than being confident in yourself and that’s just fucking bull shit to me
- Societal expectations of masculinity
- Societal expectations to be a provider.
- No long term reversible male birth control
- Men who are raped are more likely to remain silent and be dismissed, than be outright laughed at
- Unfair treatment in child custody battles
- No support for male victims of domestic abuse
- Media portrayal of married men as weak morons
Not men’s issues
- The friend zone
- Women not dating you
- These are caused by patriarchy
- Men have the actual advantage in court battles
- We assume women do because we assume women are better caretakers
- which is also patriarchy talking
Here’s a simple price guide for those of you farming all those island beetles.